How do I Add/Edit Match Details for My Team?
- Go to MyGroups->Manage Groups
- Now click on Schedule
- Click on the Date of the Match or Add A Match for a new match
- Click on the Date of the Match to edit an existing match
Modify/Add the following information on the match
- If the date of the match needs to be changed, click on the >> calendar icon. Navigate the calendar with the << (Previous Month) or >> (Next month) buttons. Select the date of the match.
If you change the date of a match, P2P will prompt you to email members of your team to let them know. Click on OK to email all players or click on Cancel for no email. In either case, the change will be saved
- Enter the Start Time of the match
- Enter the End Time for the match
- Select At Staggered Time if matches will have a staggered start. If matches are staggered, select the date and start time and end time for each court. Alternate 1 and Alternate 2 courts are for assigning players who will be alternates in the event a scheduled player can’t attend.
- Select At the Same Time if matches do not have staggered starts.
- Select Home if your team is the Home team or Away if your team is the visitor.
- Type in the name of the opponent.
- Select the Tennis Center where this match will be played. Use the drop down list to see if the tennis center is listed. If it is not in the list, select Other. Enter the following information for the location:
Tennis Center Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Phone Number
- Add Notes for your players.
6. Click on Add/Update.
How do I Add/Edit a Lineup for My Team?
Step-by-step guide Go to MyGroups->Manage Groups Now click on Schedule Click New Lineup or Edit Lineup Move your cursor to a slot in the lineup you want to fill Click on the player you want in the lineup. - Players highlighted in green are ...
How To Setup A League / Team
Step-by-step guide Once you have purchased a team, you will begin the setup process. To begin the setup process, login to your P2P account and go to your My Profile>Add a group/team then click the green add group/team button. You will then choose the ...
How do I reschedule a match?
Step-by-step guide The instructions below apply to league teams only Go to MyGroups->Manage Groups Now click on Schedule Click on the match date you wish to reschedule Select Cancel Match Navigate back to your schedule and select Reschedule Add/Edit ...
How do I add a new team?
To add a new team follow the steps below: 1. Login to MyTennisGroup 2. Select MyGroups→Add a Group/Team 3. Select Add Group/Team 4. Choose team from the dropdown > name the team > choose the amount of singles and doubles courts 5. Click add ...
How do I edit a player on my team roster?
Step-by-step guide Go to MyGroups->Manage Groups Now click on Players Click on a Player's Name Edit First Name, Last Name, Email Address, etc.. Click on Add/Update