What do I need to sign up a Recreational Group?
If you can answer the questions below, you are ready to setup a Recreational Group!
- How many groups are you signing up?
- How many courts will your group play on?
- What are the start and end dates for your season?
- Match schedule including number of matches, day of week, time, and location. Are there days you will NOT be playing?...i.e. Holidays
- Names and email addresses for all players and subs in your group.
- Will any of your players share a slot and/or how many matches each player want to play? Note : For Recreational Groups you may NOT add matches later, but you may edit them later.
How To Setup A Recreational Group
Step-by-step guide Once you have purchased a recreational group, you will begin the setup process. To begin the setup process, login to your P2P account and go to your My Profile>Add a group/team then click the green add group/team button. You will ...
I already have an account with P2P how do I sign-up my group or team?
Step-by-step guide Login to your existing account Go to MyGroups->Add Group/Team Select Add Subscription Select the number of group courts or teams you would like Continue to checkout Login to your existing account Click on MyGroups->Manage Groups ...
MTG Group FAQs
My captain has setup a group that I am a part of, how do I login to enter availability/view the schedule? You should have received an email including your MTG username along with a temporary password. If you cannot find this email, please check your ...
I made a mistake & need to put my group back into setup mode
If you accidentally generated your schedule before you meant to, use the steps below to reset your group. This feature is only available for 2 weeks after purchase. Step-By-Step Login to your Plan2Play Account Select MyGroups-Manage Groups Click on ...
How do I request a sub on behalf of a Group player?
Step-by-step guide Directions for the Captain are the same for both the Recreational Groups and the League Teams. Go to MyGroups->Manage Groups Now click on Schedule Click on the red "Find A Sub" on the date you need to find a sub for. Click on the ...